You spoke and we’re listening!
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback through our post game survey. We are learning a lot about our fan’s experiences at a Hamilton Bulldogs Game, and we will continue to address your concerns.
Please see below updates to your feedback so far this season:
- York Door Exit – this was prematurely closed for a couple games forcing people to exit through Bay St. This has been discussed with the facility and the staff will wait 30 minutes following the game before locking to ensure fans have plenty of time to exit.
- The goal horn – the horn is a combination of Hamilton’s beloved HMCS Haida horn and a Biggie Smalls rendition which was chosen by the players themselves. Unique just to the Hamilton Bulldogs
- In game music – while the pre-game will remain the same (the music is once again chosen by our players) we have updated the music in game to add in more Hamilton bands.
- Mask Enforcement – the building (Core Entertainment) has created signage for the ushers to carry as a constant reminder to fans to wear their masks unless they are eating and drinking. We have added in more reminders in game from the arena host as well as a short reminder on the video board. Ushers have now been instructed to verbally remind fans that may have forgotten to put mask back on after eating or drinking. They will increase the number of times they go down the aisle throughout game to continue with reminders.
- Food and Beverage – We continue to provide Compass with your feedback. They manage the concession stands at FirstOntario Centre and are working hard to provide the best service possible to our fans. We have asked for a League wide pricing comparison and will share any information that we are given.
- Questionnaire – We have changed the first 2 questions to have an N/A feature just in case you didn’t purchase your tickets this way. We have added in a contact information portion as well in case you want a direct response from a Bulldogs staff member.
Thank you again for the feedback!