The Hamilton Bulldogs are a member of the Ontario Hockey League and play home games at FirstOntario Centre located in downtown Hamilton. The arena seats 7,500 fans for Bulldogs games and has 12 luxury suites, a rinkside deck and lounge.
The OHL is a 20-team league that is part of the Canadian Hockey League and develops the highest number of players to be drafted into the NHL each year. Bulldogs alumni currently in the NHL include 2019 Stanley Cup Winne Robert Thomas (STL), as well as Riley Stillman (FLA), Matt Luff (LA), Nick Caamano and Ben Gleason of the Dallas Stars.
The OHL also has over 190 graduates playing U Sports Hockey across Canada. All Bulldogs players are eligible to receive full scholarships to post secondary schools during or after their OHL careers are completed.
The Bulldogs play 34 regular season home games per season and have hosted National events including the CHL Top Prospects Game, The Canada-Russia Series and a Team Canada World Jr. Exhibition Game.
All Bulldogs home games are broadcasted on Cable 14 and TSN 1150 or 900CHML. The Bulldogs have played on National TV (Sportsnet) each of the last three seasons.
- Connect with the entire Bulldogs network through the Bulldogs website
- New Podcasts and ‘Live’ features with more access to players and coaches
- Use the Bulldogs production team to help create new content
- The Bulldogs are a great vehicle to support local charitable initiatives and receive maximum exposure within the Community
- Get involved with the Breakfast program through the Bulldogs Foundation
- Increase your brand recognition and awareness
- Includes all the great traditional signage opportunities as well as customized arena space
- Go beyond the rink and reach the Bulldogs TV and Radio audience
- Engage with thousands of Bulldogs fans in unique and memorable ways
- Affiliate your brand with the game day excitement, Bulldogs players and mascot
- Take your game day promotion online to share with entire Bulldogs fan base